[Athen] Digital Accessibility Coor Position Open at UVA

Kressin, Lori L (llk2t) lorik at virginia.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:22:32 PDT 2022

Hi Folks,

A new Digital Accessibility Coordinator<https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UVAJobs/job/2420-OLD-IVY-RD-OFFICE-BUILDING/Digital-Accessibility-Coordinator_R0038540> position has just been announced at UVA:

As a critical member of the Office of Equal Opportunity & Civil Rights team, the Digital Accessibility Coordinator serves as a subject matter expert and coordinator of the university’s strategic efforts to provide accessible information and communications technology (ICT) to the university community. Reporting to the University ADA Coordinator, this position works in collaboration with key partners, including the Office of the CIO, to lead a collective effort to proactively and systemically address University ICT accessibility, ensure compliance, and improve the usability of ICT resources and related services. The Coordinator exercises high levels of decision making in order to provide guidance, coordination and support to the University community.

Please see the position announcement<https://uva.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UVAJobs/job/2420-OLD-IVY-RD-OFFICE-BUILDING/Digital-Accessibility-Coordinator_R0038540> for more information.

Share widely!

Lori
Lori Kressin
Coordinator of Academic Accessibility
Office of the Executive VP and Provost • Univ. of Virginia
102 Cresap Rd • POB 400199 • Charlottesville, VA • 22903
[434] 982-5784
COAA Main Website<http://provost.virginia.edu/coaa>
Captioning & Transcription Assistance Form<https://virginia.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zz42noPYpBIpdY>

I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land where I live and work today, the Monacan Nation, and I pay my respect to their elders past and present.
(LEARN<https://usdac.us/nativeland> why this is done)