[Athen] Accessibility of Microsoft Teams Phone?

Priest, Ione ipriest at msudenver.edu
Fri Dec 16 10:13:17 PST 2022

Hi all,

Our IT department is looking at transitioning our telephony system from Skype to Teams Phone next summer. As part of this transition, they are considering the removal of physical phones altogether on the basis that everyone should have Teams on their individual laptops/desktops and therefore would have access to a phone. Does anyone have any knowledge of the accessibility of Microsoft Teams Phone that we should be aware of prior to such a transition?

Thanks,

Ione Priest (they/she) | Assistant Director of Accessibility Technology and Testing
CPACC, DHS Certified Trusted Tester
Access Center
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Campus Box 56, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362
303-615-0200 (office)
www.msudenver.edu/access <http://www.msudenver.edu/access>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.