[Athen] Best practices for captioning videos?

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Fri Feb 4 14:17:21 PST 2022

Hi Katherine,

Thanks so much for your response. The information I've been able to gather also recommends using a standard captioning pattern. Apparently Descript allows for this as well, but I wasn't aware of the poor captioning on the video promoting Descript, so thanks for pointing that out.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Russell