[Athen] 3d printing ?

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 15 15:30:48 PST 2022

hello: there are tons of ways to create a braille periodic table and threeD
printing is not one of them. Check which app to see if they still have the
excellent one they had. a small format
a threeD printer is not worth the space it takes up. You need to find
something that can print medium size or larger models.

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.