[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - W3C skills testing

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:38:42 PST 2022

hi this is for some new roles we are creating i just need 3 or 4 know
answer sinaryos to add to the interview.

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.