[Athen] [EXTERNAL] - W3C skills testing

Hayman, Douglass dhayman at olympic.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:35:17 PST 2022

Lucy,

Someone who has gotten the Trusted Tester certification would be one method although going through that takes 85 or more hours per that organization’s estimate.

Deque University training is excellent and covers many angles or target audiences like developers versus content creators.

Webaim has excellent training online virtual and in-person too.

Would this be a student worker who might only do this work 20-hours a week, graduate and then move on leaving you to once again find and or train their replacement? Or would this be a full time person you assess for knowledge then are confident that they’ll use that knowledge in the manner you need?

Doug Hayman
IT Accessibility Coordinator
Information Technology
Olympic College