[Athen] Fwd: UNC CH is hiring!

Emily S. Lucio eslucio at umd.edu
Mon Jan 10 06:12:32 PST 2022

Cross posting

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ackall, Viviane <vackall at email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 8:34 AM
Subject: UNC CH is hiring!
To: <DSSHE-L at listserv.buffalo.edu>

Good morning, everyone,

We are looking for an Accessible Technology Coordinator! This is a new
position to our office. Please forward this to anyone you know who may be
interested. We’re fun! Come work with us. 😊

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/219212
Sincerely,

Tiffany

Tiffany Bailey (she, her, hers) – Director
E:- tmbailey at email.unc.edu<mailto:tmbailey at email.unc.edu> | V:- 919-962-8300

Accessibility Resources & Service | CB# 7214 - SASB (North) | Suite 2126
UNC-Chapel Hill | Chapel Hill | NC 27599-7214
ars at unc.edu<mailto:ars at unc.edu> | 919-962-8300 (V) | 711 (NC-RELAY) |
https://ars.unc.edu<https://ars.unc.edu/> |
[cid:image001.png at 01D805FB.A5129BE0] <https://twitter.com/arsatunc>
[cid:image002.png at 01D805FB.A5129BE0] <
https://www.facebook.com/UNCCHAccessibilityResources/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the
addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or
reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer
system. Thank you.

This list is intended to serve as a forum for higher education
professionals involved in the delivery of services to students with
disabilities in higher education. Any commercial posts or posts that are
deemed by the listowner to be inappropriate for the list will result in the
poster being removed from the list.

To sign off the list, send a message to
* listserv at listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu
* with the message