[Athen] Is MathType/Word being cranky - or is this way off?

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Thu Jan 20 13:55:38 PST 2022

Hi Monica,
The Round Tables are facilitated discussions held at the Accessing Higher Ground<https://accessinghigherground.org/> conference. This past year, I was the facilitator for Accessible STEM group at the Denver conference site. The notes from our sessions and contributions to the doc were from various attendees.
Welcome to ATHEN!
Best regards,
Cath