[Athen] Help with using math software for Economics

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Mon Jan 24 06:44:53 PST 2022

Good Morning,

I hope that everyone is settling down in the new year.

I am working with a student who has limited hand moment and no ability to use voice to text. His main ability to use the computer is using his eyes to use the computer. He is entering a graduate program in Economics that has a lot of math's associated with it. What kind of software do you recommend that we look into when you use.

1. Software with Google docs to share documents and math?
2. Has anyone used LaTeX in this way?
3. Are their any groups you can recommend I join to get information?
4. Any other thoughts that you have?

Thanks for your help.

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu<mailto:lnorwich at bu.edu> (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability<http://www.bu.edu/disability> (website)