[Athen] Embosser or Scanner Recommendations

Swanson,Allison Allison.R.Swanson at colostate.edu
Wed Jun 15 14:22:50 PDT 2022

Hello All,

We're looking to upgrade some of our old equipment. We have a Juliet Embosser (with a parallel port connection) and a high speed Canon scanner for scanning textbooks as needed for alt format. Does anyone have recommendations on reliable replacement models for either of these?

Thanks,

Allison Swanson
AT-IT Coordinator & Accessibility Facilitator
[Assistive Technology Resource Center Colorado State University]
308 Occupational Therapy Building
970-491-0625
allison.r.swanson at colostate.edu<mailto:allison.r.swanson at colostate.edu>

Assistive Technology Resource Center<atrc.colostate.edu>
Accessibility By Design<https://accessibility.colostate.edu/>