[Athen] project management query

Kevin Andrews ka791 at georgetown.edu
Wed Jun 22 10:59:10 PDT 2022

Hi,

I'm the EIT a11y coordinator at Georgetown. I'm curious to know what tool
or tools folks at other institutions may be using for tracking the various
systems and applications across the org. Basically, I have a sizable Google
sheet to help us (me, mainly) keep track of what has yet to be tested,
what's in progress, what's had a review sent, etc, based on prioritization,
as well as other things like testing summary notes, last tested, where it's
at now... From a workflow standpoint this is a bit cumbersome in large part
logistically to juggle and keep updated. I'm the first person in the role
so have been mostly responsible for building and developing these processes
particularly as we've worked to scale up our eit a11y program with limited
resources, a challenge I know everyone faces. I'd be very curious to hear
what other folks are doing, especially those further along in their a11y
journey.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin Andrews