[Athen] athen-list Digest, Vol 194, Issue 7

Michael Canale canale at umbc.edu
Wed Mar 9 08:01:23 PST 2022

For at least 5 years I have had a free account with Read Write in order to
show students and parents how to use AT for their studies.

Texthelp decided we in post-secondary are not important enough to support.
I call all colleagues to call upon Texthelp of this change in policy is
ridiculous. I decided to no longer support or endorse Texthelp products.
Instead, I will endorse Natural Reader.

I know many of you use them, however, we should not support a company that
doesn't support us.

Office of Student Disability Services
225 Math/Psychology Building

Desk: 410-455-6358
Mobile: 410-688-5088 (Text, FaceTime)
VP: 443-410-4773
Email: canale at umbc.edu
Web: sds.umbc.edu <http://sss.umbc.edu>

*Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you
look at it right. - J. Garcia, R Hunter*