[Athen] athen-list Digest, Vol 194, Issue 7

Kevin Price Kevin.Price at ucf.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:24:35 PST 2022

Michael,
I understand you wanting to switch from TextHelp R&W to Natural Reader but I don't agree with your approach. Companies must survive and that means sometimes they have to charge for their products and cannot always give them out for free, especially if they are trying to improve their product. In a capitalistic society like ours we shouldn't be offended if a company changes their pricing. You have every right to switch products, of course, but to be so offended that everyone in the post-secondary field needs to pull their support, I don't agree with.

Kevin Price, MSW
Assistant Director of Accessible Technology
Student Accessibility Services
University of Central Florida

4000 Central Florida Blvd Ferrell Commons, Room 155B
Orlando, FL 32816-3661
Office: 407.823.2371
kevin.price at ucf.edu<mailto:kevin.price at ucf.edu>
sas.sdes.ucf.edu