[Athen] Site License Usage On Campus

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Mar 17 12:39:37 PDT 2022

The three types are standalone, network, or subscription.

Subscription gives you the best bang for your buck. Students can install Kurzweil on their own devices (even multiple devices), and use anywhere they have an internet connection. In addition, it can be deployed to every computer on campus. The subscription license requires that you assign each student who needs it an account, and they receive a unique username and get to set their own password. They log in with this every time they try to open Kurzweil. They also can use the universal library, or sign into the web-based version of Kurzweil for reading on the fly.

I'm including a screenshot to show you what this login dialogue box looks like.

[cid:image001.png at 01D83A04.70F89890]

I'm happy to answer any questions you have, we've been a Kurzweil campus for a long time.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Division of Student Affairs
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.