[Athen] Seeking examples of graphs with text descriptions

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Mar 21 15:20:44 PDT 2022

We have some blind students taking statistics. I need examples that I can freely share with the instructor and our stable of tutors.
I know of some great graphs with detailed descriptions done my Cengage but they are behind a paywall. I need some I can easily share. I need the actual graph along with its description. Perhaps someone has done this as part of a research paper or dissertation.

Does anyone have a link to something like this?

--Debee