[Athen] Seeking examples of graphs with text descriptions

Noble,Stephen L. steve.noble at louisville.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:40:18 PDT 2022

You can find several examples in NWEA Image Description Guidelines for Assessments<https://www.nwea.org/content/uploads/2022/02/Image-Description-Guidelines-for-Assessments_NWEA_2021.pdf>
Also the Table of Contents - Accessible Image Sample Book (wpengine.com)<http://diagramcenter.wpengine.com/samplebook/nav.xhtml>

--Steve Noble
steve.noble at louisville.edu
502-969-3088
________________________________
From: athen-list <athen-list-bounces at mailman12.u.washington.edu> on behalf of Deborah Armstrong <armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2022 6:20 PM
To: 'Access Technology Higher Education Network' <athen-list at u.washington.edu>
Subject: [Athen] Seeking examples of graphs with text descriptions

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of our organization. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognize the sender's email address and know the contents are safe.

We have some blind students taking statistics. I need examples that I can freely share with the instructor and our stable of tutors.

I know of some great graphs with detailed descriptions done my Cengage but they are behind a paywall. I need some I can easily share. I need the actual graph along with its description. Perhaps someone has done this as part of a research paper or dissertation.

Does anyone have a link to something like this?

--Debee