[Athen] Website accessibility

Chris Johnson chris at expressable.org
Mon May 2 12:54:59 PDT 2022

Late to follow up on this; but wanted to add my two cents.
By default, I think it would make less confusion for most to open a link
in the same tab.  However, others, like me, prefer lots of tabs,
"tabittis"; they can right click or (on windows keyboards, context menu
key) or another custom or browser command (e.g. command click in Safari)
to open in a new tab.
Lastly, much of the default behavior of opened links and tabs/windows
can be customized per the browser settings.

Chris Johnson
Accessibility Consultant
expressABLE
150 East B St #44
Casper, WY 82602
chris at expressable.org
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Expressable-405824279606760/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/eableorg>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisjohnson1expressable>

"Express, Educate & Employ your Abilities with the right technology and
training!"