[Athen] Are you using automatic captions?

Victoria Chávez vcchavez528 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:24:27 PDT 2022

Personally I always enable automatic captions on zoom and I always request
them when I see the option. I know they are not perfect and especially when
folks with non-US accents speak it does a very poor job but if an org
doesn't have the resources to invest in CART, I think it's much better than
nothing. Otter.ai does a really great job of captioning and when you pay
for the subscription you can actually add your own dictionary so it does a
much better job of picking up names and any very specific terminology that
you may be using as long as it's in the dictionary.