[Athen] VoiceOver training

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:24:38 PDT 2022

I’ve never had a student with migraines or a concussion I needed to go full screen reader with. Have you had them use the smart invert to set up a text on the screen so it’s white and black? Usually between that and using the text to speech tools for reading it gets them by. Plus most students I’ve met with that have difficulty with screen time and headaches or migraines also have difficulty when they’re experiencing those headaches with sound. When they start getting the headaches they just need to take a break for a while.
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone. please excuse errors from using Apple's dictation feature.