[Athen] MathTalk no longer exists?

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:13:20 PDT 2022

EquatIO, and there's also CAR - Central Access Reader (it's free). MathPix may be another option.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.