[Athen] Issue with zoning a pre-book marked file within Kurzweil

Charlotte Schiff-Norton cgs5 at stmarys-ca.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:29:07 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone!
I'm hoping you can shed some light on my issue of the week.

My issue is that after I bookmark a textbook in a PDF format I then upload
it into the program Kurzweil. From there if I need to do any zone editing
within Kurzweil it will not let me do this.

Has anyone had this issue?
If so, is there any way to work around it?
Besides doing the bookmarking within Kurzweil.
(I find it easier to do bookmarking in a PDF format.)

Thank you in advance for all of your help and support.
Charlotte Norton
she/her/hers
Saint Mary's College of California
Student Disability Services
<https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/student-disability-services>
Accessibility & Assistive Technology Coordinator
Office: (925) 631-5071
Email: cgs5 at stmarys-ca.edu