[Athen] Screen Reader Access with ALEKS

Mike Gibson mikegibson at boisestate.edu
Mon Nov 21 10:40:31 PST 2022

Hi All,

Need an update on ALEKS and screen reader access. It’s been about 6 years
the last time I had a blind student who is not a braille reader enrolled in
a college algebra course. To add an additional wrinkle they are fulltime
online, so coming to campus is not possible for direct instruction. I seem
to recall there were settings the instructor needed to apply in order to
improve functionality but cannot locate what they are.

Can anyone tell me if the specific settings are still required, and
possibly share the steps?

Much thanks.

Cheers,

Mike