[Athen] two new roles at Berkeley

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:54:44 PDT 2022

hi everyone here are 2 new great roles on my team at berkeley
Digital Accessibility Program Manager
https://bit.ly/3Cc4R9o
This person will be in charge of some new projects at are building
accessible digital access here at berkeley
Business Systems Analyst for Accessibility Remediation
https://bit.ly/3ydSpoz

this role will help my team coordinate and train the it staff at berkeley
on accessible content

come join my growing team at berkley and be a part of the number 1 public
university in the world

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.