[Athen] Revisiting the best program for creating MP3s

Russell Solowoniuk solowoniukr at macewan.ca
Mon Oct 31 14:33:39 PDT 2022

Hi Cath and everyone else who responded to my MP3 question,

We have a site license for Read and Write, but, as you said, Cath, TextAloud seems to work better for our needs. We may have a look at Balabolka as well.

Tristen, we do have OpenBook, so that may also be an option.

Wink, thanks for those links to Balabolka. I think we may explore this a bit further.

George, I read that info about the Microsoft Supported Low-Cost Assistive Technology Project that you mentioned on Friday. It looks interesting, and we will have a look at it when it's released.

It looks like we have a lot of options, so it's just a matter of trying them out to see which works best.

Thank you all again for taking the time to respond.

Best regards,

Russell