[Athen] Revisiting the best program for creating MP3s

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:04:22 PDT 2022

Russell,

You're welcome, of course! Some of the many reasons I particularly like
Balabolka is that it works in many languages, is a very reliable
text-to-speech tool, and for converting to MP3, we used it at Southern
Oregon University to teach students how to take a Microsoft Word document
and convert the MP3s on their own on the fly if they needed to.

Wink
Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .