[Athen] Need advice for dealing with a publishing company

Adina Mulliken am2621 at hunter.cuny.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:52:07 PDT 2022

The Nicomachean Ethics ISBN you sent pulled up a copy in Internet Archive here https://archive.org/details/nicomacheanethic0000aris_w5n4 . If the public version in Internet Archive doesn't work, I understand that you can sign up as an organization that borrows books for people with disabilities. My school's AccessAbility Office did that pretty quickly, and that gives you more options of formats to download. It still didn't always give an option that my school could make work, but more formats than they'd have otherwise.

Adina Mulliken
Associate Professor, Librarian Silberman Social Work and Urban Public Health Library
Hunter College, City University of New York
2180 3rd Ave. New York, NY
Phone 212-396-7665
Pronouns she/her