[Athen] Question abut the program zoom text

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Mon Sep 19 09:16:48 PDT 2022

They should be contacting the software manufacturer, who is Freedom Scientific.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D598AC.79FC1C60]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you’ve received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.