[Athen] Follett and BryteWave, how accessible is it?

Steven Bianco Steven.Bianco at fsw.edu
Mon Sep 26 06:10:14 PDT 2022

It is my understanding that Follett acquired RedShelf.

Steven Kolberg, MA
Florida SouthWestern State College
Office of Information Technology
Coordinator Accessibility and LMS Administration
Phone: (239) 432-6774 or X16774
Email: Steven.Bianco at FSW.edu<mailto:Steven.Bianco at FSW.edu>
Follow the Florida State EIT Consortium on twitter<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_EitconsortiumFl&d=DwMFaQ&c=AyrajPdOsbMUQ9pNazKW2A&r=7RzOBPrQhPA82LBfTuxJnQeDfxvI5ZJSbtUPp2CGzuc&m=lGkw01_WQqoMBHJp07F-QKpX7LpigQiB5DVncDqnO38&s=-0svKTpkQR2rPykA0ASysTgUkISbag7_2XSg2wU-dPo&e=> and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12394039/>

Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College's Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer: Angela Snyder; Room A-106-A; 8099 College Parkway SW, Fort Myers, FL 33919; (239) 489-9051; equity at fsw.edu<mailto:equity at fsw.edu>. FSW online anonymous reporting www.fsw.edu/report<http://www.fsw.edu/report>. Inquiries/complaints can be filed with the Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer online, in person, via mail, via email, or with the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, Atlanta Office: 61 Forsyth St. SW Suite 19T70, Atlanta, GA 30303-8927.