[Athen] Fwd: Register Now - 3D-Printed, DIY Assistive Technology - Friday, April 21, 2023 @ 2pm Eastern

Network of Assistive Technologists info at noat.ca
Wed Apr 5 13:31:21 PDT 2023

Joshua, I am very sorry to hear of your difficulties registering for past
NOAT events. This invite shared today, is for a webinar being held on April
21, 2023.

Some of our events are accessible to members only. Others are public
events, such as this one.

For public events, you complete the registration form linked from the event
page. This sends you a confirmation. A day or so prior to the event you
receive a message confirming that you are on the announcement list for the
event. That announcement list is used to distribute the event details and
meeting links, plus replay details. That information goes out around 3am
Eastern on the day of the event.

I would be more than happy to discuss this further off-list if you have
additional questions. You can reach out to me directly at info at NOAT.ca

Thank you for your interest. Take care!

Doug

*Doug Mantle,*

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca | info at NOAT.ca