[Athen] Accessibility Summer Camp 2023-Registration is Open!

Tisha L. Marzewski tlmarzewski at asub.edu
Mon Apr 10 08:54:34 PDT 2023

Accessibility Summer Camp is excited to announce two keynote speakers. ASC welcomes Cam Beaudoin and Dr. Hoby Wedler as keynote speakers. Cam Beaudoin’s keynote will address, “The Disability Inclusion Revolution - It’s a Smart Business Conversation” and Dr. Wedler’s keynote will address, “Turning Disadvantages into Advantages: The Power of Challenging Ourselves and Ensuring Success”.

We would love for you to attend our sixth annual Accessibility Summer Camp! As in former years, this virtual conference is FREE for all attendees. This year’s ASC event will take place on Friday, June 2, 2023, from 8:00 -4:00 CST. As a conference participant, you can attend sessions and engage in valuable networking with like-minded professionals.

Accessibility Summer Camp 2023 Registration

Please visit our website https://www.accessibilityict.org/register to register for the 2023 ASC event.

What is Accessibility Summer Camp (ASC)?

The Accessibility Summer Camp is a FREE annual conference with the goal of connecting professionals and educators with best practices in accessibility and Universal Design. Over the past few years, the ASC conference has grown to become one of the most popular accessibility conferences in the country. Our mission is to provide accessibility-focused professional development that empowers attendees to create high-quality, accessible learning environments while removing barriers for all individuals who have the desire to learn.

Tisha L Marzewski | Coordinator of Disability Services
Arkansas State University-Beebe
McKay Student Center, Room 202D
PO Box 1000 Beebe AR 72012 | 501.882.8863
tlmarzewski at asub.edu<mailto:tlmarzewski at asub.edu>
“Transforming Lives Through Quality Learning Experiences”