[Athen] Accessible software for videos

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 11 16:30:58 PDT 2023

hello
i am blind an wish sutch a thing egsested. i have been using final cut pro
for my youtube videos but its vary vary hard to use and of course only on
mac.
screenflow is pretty good but even still has problems. ms says they are
working on clickchamp to make it accessible hoep this all helps lucy

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.