[Athen] Remote Incident Manager Update

Herman Fermin hermanfermin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:34:50 PDT 2023

I thought some here would be interested in this. I have used this and can
vouch how wonderful this is and how well it works. Remote Incident
Manager is now cross platform.

Here's the Blurb:
Mac Users: Rejoice! Never before has there been a remote access screen
reader module for Mac OS. Never before has there been an all-round, fully
accessible
remote support package for Mac OS... Until now. That's right. Today, our
critically acclaimed Remote Incident Manager makes its public Mac OS debut!
Mac
development for the RIM platform has been coming along nicely, and it is
now at the point where we are ready to invite the general public to help
move
it forward. As of today, lack of accessible remote assistance due to
platform differences is now a thing of the past. With RIM, anyone can
provide or receive
remote support to or from anyone, regardless of platform! And our famous
remote accessibility module will allow technicians to provide support to
any Mac
or Windows computer whether a screen reader is running or not. Download the
beta today, and experience the world's first accessible remote support
package
for the Mac:
https://getrim.app

Herman Fermin