[Athen] Position Opening – Accessibility Learning Technology Coordinator – UW-Madison

Gwynette Hall gwynette.hall at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 26 10:37:54 PDT 2023

Good afternoon.

The McBurney Disability Resource Center at the University of Wisconsin – Madison is seeking a dedicated professional to join our Adaptive Technology (AT) Team as an Accessible Learning Technology Coordinator (ALTC) whose role will primarily be in the alternative formats area. The AT Team provides adaptive technology accommodations (alternative formats, notetaking, furniture, and other adaptive technologies) to students enrolled at UW-Madison. In this work the ALTC will be converting print materials, monitoring requests and deadlines, establishing workflows, consulting with students/faculty/staff, supervising a team of student workers, and providing in-person and/or creating video trainings. Our mission to lead the campus forward in access guides our daily work in classroom accommodations, as well as our big picture work to create an inclusive campus environment for all. We are looking for a versatile candidate who has a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.

Please share this job posting with your networks.

Review the ALTC posting and apply online<https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/517949/accessible-learning-tech-coordinator> (https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/517949/accessible-learning-tech-coordinator)

Applications close on May 14, 2023 at 11:55pm (CT)

We value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the university community. We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, outreach, and diversity as inextricably linked goals.
Thanks,
Gwynette

Gwynette Hall
She/Her/Hers