[Athen] Speech Recognition or Speech to Text

info at karlencommunications.com info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Aug 3 04:53:01 PDT 2023

And I always make the distinction between “speech recognition” which is what you encounter on phones…responses to a limited vocabulary; and voice recognition which is the full Dragon Naturally Speaking/dictation software.

It is like making the distinction between screen readers and Text-to-Speech tools.

Cheers, Karen