[Athen] Audio Description

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:34:40 PDT 2023

There is also the issue of what the video player supports - https://www.3playmedia.com/blog/the-best-online-video-players-for-audio-description/#:~:text=The%20Best%20Online%20Video%20Players%20for%20Audio%20Description,Player%20...%206%20OzPlayer%20...%207%20Wistia%20 is a good resource for finding out more about supporting audio description.
If you do not have control over what player is being used, there is always the option to post it on https://youdescribe.org and audio describe it on that website.