[Athen] NVDA in Adobe Acrobat Help

Daniel J LaGrow lagr1108 at fredonia.edu
Wed Aug 30 05:14:39 PDT 2023

Greetings,

My name is Daniel LaGrow, I am a new Accessibility Technician at SUNY
Fredonia. I am working on a tutorial series on how to make PDFs accessible
in Adobe Acrobat, and test them with NVDA. However, sometimes NVDA reads
the PDF correctly and sometimes it does not. Is there anyone I can contact
for assistance for a zoom call or over the phone? Thank you!

Dan

Daniel LaGrow
Accessibility Technician
Informational Technology Services
The State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716) 673-4455

To learn more about Accessibility, please refer to our articles on Why does
Accessibility Matter?
<https://fredonia-edu.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AN/pages/1714716673/Why+does+Accessibility+Matter>