[Athen] RFP for Braille Services

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 13 07:13:07 PST 2023

I do some alternate format production outside of my job at CU, and the best I can ever offer someone is what my hourly rate is, plus a general idea of what the time might be like. I can only do this if I have a few sample chapters to play with. I don't think I would ever be able to provide enough info for a true RFP, as production times can vary widely depending on content and needed output. I can always look at previous projects to get a rough idea of how many hours/cost, but that can range between $3000 and $12,000, and most RFPs won't allow that kind of variance.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>

[cid:image001.png at 01D92726.DCFE15A0]

Due to the nature of electronic communication, the security of this message cannot be guaranteed. If you've received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.