[Athen] How to help students reduce anxiety with independent note taking (a great learning opportunity)

Aneesha Aslam aneesha.aslam at glean.co
Mon Jul 10 07:37:33 PDT 2023

Hi everyone! I'm going to be hosting a webinar on Wednesday that I think
you'll find useful and wanted to share it with the group in case you wanted
to sign up.

With the start of the new semester year fast approaching, students will
quickly start to feel the pressure of academic demands, which leads to
heightened levels of anxiety and stress.

*But what can disability support departments do to help students who are
struggling with this heightened anxiety?*

Studies show that independent note taking can make a real difference to
anxious students. It can help students to feel more confident, engaged and
in control of their learning.

This *Wednesday (July 12th) at 12pm ET*, we will be exploring the
significant *benefits of implementing independent note taking* and how it
can *help students to reduce stress.*

*Please let me know if you have any questions and you can find out more
information here -*
https://glean.co/events/help-reduce-student-anxiety-with-note-taking-support