[Athen] Thank you! Re: How do WCAG & PDF/UA authorize removing running headers and footers from PDFs?

Adina Mulliken am2621 at hunter.cuny.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:16:17 PDT 2023

Thank you very much to Karen for your reply and to Bevi for your explanation on my level of understanding, haha! That was super helpful.

As a librarian, I guess I’m going to be stuck dealing with PDF journal articles (and no original source) for a while still. (I pretty often wonder how many more years.)

Adina Mulliken
Associate Professor, Librarian Silberman Social Work and Urban Public Health Library
Hunter College, City University of New York
2180 3rd Ave. New York, NY
Phone 212-396-7665
Pronouns she/her