[Athen] Accessible Scheduling Software

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Mon Mar 6 13:36:59 PST 2023

Have not done a super deep dive into it, but I’ve been pleased with Bookings from the screen reader user perspective. It’s also been a while, but I’ve heard Calendly has come a long way.

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistant Director
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr at disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.