[Athen] [External]Re: Accessible Scheduling Software

Jodie Hoger (Jodie Hoger ) Jodie.Hoger at tafensw.edu.au
Mon Mar 6 14:04:31 PST 2023

OFFICIAL

HI Justin,
I would be keen on your tips for using bookings with a screen reader. We are rolling it out across our services and we have a couple of SR users (including me) still getting used to it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated 😊
Take care,
Jodie

Jodie Hoger (she/her)
Manager
Disability and Access Services, West Region
Co-Chair TAFE-Ability
M +61 0437 035042
E Jodie.hoger at tafensw.edu.au<mailto:Jodie.hoger at tafensw.edu.au>

TAFE NSW
60 Beinda Street, Bomaderry NSW 2541 , NSW postcode
tafensw.edu.au<http://www.tafensw.edu.au/>

[TAFE NSW Disability Services. Get the right support for your learning journey. Explore. Enquire. Enrol. Image of Jennifer, a blind music student, playing piano in a music studio, with ther eacher watching on.]<https://www.tafensw.edu.au/student-services/disability-services>
[Title: FaceBook link icon - Description: TAFE NSW FaceBook link icon]<https://www.facebook.com/TAFENSW/>[Title: LinkedIn link icon - Description: TAFE NSW LinkedIn link icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tafe-nsw>[Title: YouTube link icon - Description: TAFE NSW YouTube link icon]<https://www.youtube.com/user/tafe>[Title: Twitter link icon - Description: TAFE NSW Twitter link icon]<https://twitter.com/tafensw>[Title: Instagram link icon - Description: TAFE NSW Instagram link icon]<https://www.instagram.com/tafensw/>

RTO 90003 | CRICOS 00591E | HEP PRV12049
TAFE NSW acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of the Land, Rivers and Sea. We acknowledge and pay our respects to the Elders; past, present and emerging of all Nations.

OFFICIAL