[Athen] tech help please

Karen McCall k4mccall at outlook.com
Mon Mar 27 16:08:22 PDT 2023

I'll see if I reckon remember where to look. I recently had to do the same thing because I opened a document in danish and it changed my default language to Danish for some of the things that I typed.

If you go into options languages, you should see Hebrew in the list of languages even if you didn't install it. You can remove that language there.

The other thing you can do is to select all of the text in the document go to the review, ribbon, languages, and set the proofing language back to English but that can be a temporary solution unless you do it in your normal document template or the template you're working in.

I am not at my desktop computer, so hoping that this is at least a start in how to fix this.

Cheers, Karen.

Sent from Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS