[Athen] tech help please

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:43:43 PDT 2023

Oh Thank you Karen!!
I'm available after 9 a.m. PST if that works. I've tried all the "tips"
from MSO 2019, and from Windows 11. The instructions are in English, but of
course all the menus in MS Office are now in Hebrew and I can't find the
one that determines the language. I feel like a dolt, but am willing
--EAGER-- for help!

Thanks in advance!!
Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .