[Athen] 2nd Job opening - University of Arizona

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at arizona.edu
Fri Mar 31 16:43:25 PDT 2023

Hi all,

The University of Arizona is expanding our Digital Accessibility Team! We are hiring an IT Accessibility Consultant<https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/14299?c=arizona> to assist with monitoring and validating the accessibility of our campus enterprise systems, websites, and academic technologies.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a good weekend!

Dawn

[The University of Arizona block 'A' logo.]
Dawn A Hunziker
Associate Director
Disability Resource Center
THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA

Highland Commons, D207
1224 E. Lowell St. | Tucson, AZ 85721
Office: 520-626-9409 |
hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>

accessibility.arizona.edu<https://accessibility.arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<https://drc.arizona.edu/>
Note: If you are receiving this email outside of your typical working hours or while you are out of the office, I hope you feel no pressure to respond until your workload and schedule permit.