[Athen] Otter Is Coming To N.O.A.T. - You ought not miss this one - Otter For Education - Friday, May 12, 2023 @ 2pm Eastern

Network of Assistive Technologists info at noat.ca
Tue May 9 05:30:00 PDT 2023

*Otter is coming to N.O.A.T. - Friday, May 12, 2023 @ 2pm Eastern*

*The Network of Assistive Technologists welcomes Brooke Williams from Otter*

The presentation will focus around topics including goals of higher
education students and how that ties in directly with the history of why
Otter was founded. We'll share a demonstration about 30 minutes in length -
which will draw connections to Otter's purpose as a company to helping the
end user learn and access information in the academic setting. In this
case, the end user is students and faculty/administration, so I hope to
share specific examples and stories from our other customers to frame
specific feature benefits. Questions are always welcome throughout, too!
I'll pause many times to allow for questions but proactively asking at any
point during the presentation works too.

*LEARNING OUTCOMES*We hope to impart a sense of knowledge about Otter, and
to empower the NOAT audience to view Otter as a resource for themselves and
their students. My personal goal is to provide enough relevant context on
Otter so that the NOAT community can imagine ways in which their own end
users can benefit from not only the current state of Otter, but the future
state and where Otter is heading as a technology.

*Registration is now open <http://noat.link/events> - Save your spot and we
will see you Friday, May 12th at 2pm Eastern.*

*Doug Mantle,*

Founder | The Network of Assistive Technologists

www.NOAT.ca <http://www.noat.ca/> | info at NOAT.ca