[Athen] Seeking a training video on adobe sign

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Mon May 8 10:57:18 PDT 2023

hello have never found an accessible form in that platform docusign is much
better at creating accessible signing expereonces

Berkeley IT <https://technology.berkeley.edu/home>

Lucy Greco, Web Accessibility Evangelist

Campus IT Experience
Phone: (510) 289-6008 | Email: lgreco at berkeley.edu |
https://dap.berkeley.edu Follow me on twitter @accessaces

We champion diversity. We act with integrity. We deliver. We innovate.