[Athen] Math accessibility question - need feedback

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:37:30 PDT 2023

Josh,

To be fair, the student version of EquatIO is a TTS reader and meant for
students with a reading disability. For alt text production work, it's
possible to use the profesional educational version to convert image based
math to mathML which can then be further manipulated to create accessible
math for other types of access. There are better, more accurate, and less
time consuming processes at our disposal!

Wink Harner