[Athen] H5P Flashcards in Canvas

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:35:14 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with using the H5P Flashcards<https://h5p.org/flashcards> in Canvas and what the user experience is like for AT users? I am hoping I hear from folks that it performs better than Quizlet from an accessibility standpoint.

Thanks!
Monica

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

•Email: molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • Phone: 360-704-3922

The power of the Web is in its universality.
Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.

Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director and inventor of the World Wide Web

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature> Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/321a279c65664c04a18fa34a96e959ab@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>