[Athen] Seeking feedback on Glean for Education

Ione Priest ipriest at msudenver.edu
Wed Oct 18 07:31:07 PDT 2023

(Please note: This message is being cross-posted.)

Hello all,

We currently have a license for Glean for Teams (as in a group, not the software from Microsoft). We are evaluating whether or not we would like to upgrade to a Glean for Education license, and are looking for feedback from other institutions who have experience with Glean for Education. Specifically, we're looking for information that can help answer the very basic question "Is it worth it?".

Feel free to reply here or contact me directly - ipriest at msudenver.edu

Thanks,

Ione Priest (they/she) | Assistant Director of Accessibility Technology and Testing

CPACC, DHS Certified Trusted Tester

Access Center

Metropolitan State University of Denver

Campus Box 56, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362

303-615-0200 (office)

www.msudenver.edu/access <http://www.msudenver.edu/access>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.