[Athen] How to support students in the new academic year

Aneesha Aslam aneesha.aslam at glean.co
Mon Sep 11 07:57:14 PDT 2023

Hi everyone! I'm going to be hosting a webinar on Wednesday that I think
you'll find useful and wanted to share it with the group in case you wanted
to sign up.

With the beginning of the new academic year and students now back in
classes, it’s the busiest time of the year for student support departments.

In our upcoming webinar, we delve into the root causes of the challenges
faced by student support departments and explore practical strategies to
tackle them head-on.

You also get a FREE whitepaper when you register - 'The shape of student
support: 2023/24' sent to your inbox.

*Please let me know if you have any questions and you can find out more
information here - *
https://glean.co/events/how-to-support-students-in-the-new-academic-year

Many thanks,
Aneesha